Prior to answering the question as to How to write fax Cover Sheet, it is essential for the sender to know about the concept of fax cover sheet. The sender should know why a fax cover sheet is used. Here, the function of a fax cover sheet comes into the picture.
In its simplest form, a fax cover sheet is used to convey information or message from the end of a sender to the end of the recipient. It should be understood that both the sender and the recipient may be working in the same organization or firm. Also, there is a possibility that they may work in different functional areas. In general, it should be said that a fax cover letter can be used to send messages containing personal, perspective or professional purposes.
The sender has to select a blank fax cover sheet format that has a title known as, ‘Fax Cover Sheet,’ written in bold letters at the top. He/she will write the fax cover sheet following simple steps.
- The sender has to enter the date on which the fax is sent
- In this step, the sender will write down the name of the recipient’s company
- Next, the sender will mention the name of the company from which the fax is sent
- In this step, writing down the contact information of the recipient and sender is necessary
- The cover sheet includes the unique fax number so that it becomes easy for the sender and the recipient, to discuss over the cover sheet
- Here, the sender will write down the number of attached documents
- In the final step, the sender will write the message or information to the recipient in the blank space provided for the same
The above are some simple steps adopted while writing a fax cover sheet.